5015 Grand Ave, Neville
New Castle, PA
620 South Mill Street
Sales Terms & Warranty
Spitz Auto Parts:
- provides a limited warranty for every part we sell, unless otherwise specified, and covers the
replacement of defective part(s).
- provides a refund policy for any used part we sell, for 2 days (business days) if returned in original
condition and not damaged.
- this includes electrical parts, glass, auto body parts and tires.
- provides a refund policy for any new part we sell, for 30 days, if returned in original condition and
A printed copy of our warranty is avaiable at our parts counter(s).
Terms of Sale:
Spitz Auto Parts is not responsible for any consequential loss or damages.
There is no warranty or reimbursement for labor under any circumstances.
No reimbursements will be given for delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs in installing or
reinstalling a part.
Non-rebuildable or incomplete cores are not acceptable for credit.
We cannot warranty color nor fabric types.
Damaged or altered parts are not warranted.
No warranty honored without receipt after 30 days.
Spitz Auto Parts makes no claim regarding the suitability of any part for a particular purpose. Buyer is
responsible for determining suitability of purchased parts for intended purpose.
Engine Specific Warranty Summary:
- Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts,
camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps.
- No warranty is provided for any attached parts, such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics,
belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to